Home / Play
How to upload games and play
- Download latest release of ARCO software from GitHub and extract it somewhere.
- Install Windows USB driver “arduino/drivers/Arduino_USB_Drivers-master/Windows”.
Use Game Uploader to smoothly upload games to console
This option is the fastest way to get games to your game console and play (Windows only)!
- Connect your game console to PC with USB cable
- Run “ARCO1500_Uploader.exe”
Use Arduino IDE
- cannot (or don’t want to) use our upload script
- want to edit games or develop your own
- run Linux / Mac
Then you should use Arduino IDE:
- Open bundled Arduino IDE “arduino/arduino.exe”
- Run some games from the “games” directory